Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Want To Lose Weight? Then Stay Away From....
The foods you must STOP EATING RIGHT NOW when trying to lose weight are...
* You need to stop drinking regular & diet sodas. Quick fact: If you replaced a 20oz bottle of soda with water daily... You would easily lose up to 35 pounds in one year so if you're addicted to soda - go here to see how to stop drinking soda and...
* Replace coffee with a natural fat burner like Green Tea because coffee increases stress & stress leads to fat gain and... Coffee increases your cravings making you eat more causing you to gain fat but...
* You can drink the natural Green Tea fat burner, lose more weight, and still get your caffeine fix for the day and...
* Cut down on or try to stop drinking alcohol. Quick fact: Alcohol is basically the refined juice of natural foods which makes it a drink of pure concentrated sugar that will make you gain fat easily and...
* AVOID the grocery store snack aisle - Stop eating potato chips, popcorn, cookies, candy, ice cream, cakes, etc. The ingredients in these foods make you want to eat more and the companies who make these snack foods know you'll stay addicted to them (even after you gained lots of weight eating their snacks) but...
The companies don't care if you gain weight because of their snack products as long as they make their money off YOU and if you're addicted to snacks - Read 30+ ways to curb your cravings for snacks, salt & sugar
* You need to make a strong effort to cut down on your salt & sugar intake because too much salt & sugar causes you to gain water weight making you look fatter than you already are and...
* Avoid processed foods as much as possible because the processing of these foods removes all the stuff that helps you lose weight and replaces it with stuff like sugar, corn syrup and hydrogenated oils to make you fatter so...
* Read food labels and avoid anything that has sugar as it's main source of carbs or has corn syrup & hydrogenated oils as ingredients and...
* Don't be fooled by the term "Multigrain" since it's just a fancy word for processed carbs and choose "Whole Grain" products only and...
Here's a bigger list of Foods NOT to eat when trying to lose weight...
1. Fried foods
2. Hamburgers & French fries
3. Table sugar
4. Plain Jam
5. salted nuts
6. smoked nuts
7. refried beans
8. Baked Beans
9. Chocolate Fudge
13. Boiled sweets
14. Mint Sweets
16. Honey - Honey has minimal nutritional value & has the same calorie content as sugar.
17. Soft drinks
18. Tinned fruits
23. cured meats
25. fatty cuts of steak like T-bone & rib-eye
27. Corn syrup
28. Fruit juice - It's better to eat raw fruit instead of fruit juice because fruits contain more fiber and the juice will always contain more sugar than the actual fruit.
30. Bread made with white flour
31. Soda pop, such as Coke®, Pepsi®, Mountain Dew®, etc.
32. All baked goods made with white flour
35. Fast foods
36. Pasta made with white flour
37. Canned fruits w/added sugar
38. Most packaged cereals
39. Alcohol can slow your metabolism down by 73%
40. Potato chips
43. Ice cream
46. All deserts
47. Artificial sweeteners
48. Most bottled green teas have more ingredients in it to help you gain weight than the actual green tea itself to help you lose weight.