Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Healthy Ceasar Dressing
* 1 clove garlic, crushed
* 1/3 cup low-fat cottage cheese
* 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
* 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
* 5 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
* 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1/8 teaspoon salt, or to taste
* Freshly ground pepper, to taste
1. Puree garlic and cottage cheese in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add yogurt, Parmesan, vinegar and Worcestershire and pulse to blend. Season with salt and pepper.
TIPS & NOTES
* Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Per tablespoon: 13 calories; 0 g fat ( 0 g sat , 0 g mono ); 1 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 0 g fiber; 62 mg sodium; 9 mg potassium.